Before you review the highlights from our enjoyable, productive sessions, we’d like you to know a few things about our approach to the design and delivery of our training.
- All sessions are motivating and engaging involving team activities, case studies, audience challenges and small group interaction.
- Any session can be customized to address specific company goals, challenges and priorities.
- Any session can be modified for time preferences or allocated into multiple training segments.
- Any session can be presented in-person or arranged as a webinar training experience.
- Any topic can accommodate a keynote address.
- We are educators and trainers who believe that “the experience” of our sessions should be informative, motivational and lead to improvements in our client organizations.
- Sessions can be customized to incorporate KlickerZ Live® interactive technology engaging participants with their smart phones or any Internet-enabled devices.
- We design our sessions to be highly interactive with numerous opportunities for participants to share ideas/opinions, activities to practice concepts and discussions of implementation strategies to carry the concept into an action planning stage.
- We believe that training should be enjoyable and that participants should leave the session confirming that their time was well spent and that the experience was valuable to their personal growth and professional development.
- Training Masters creates customized workshops and seminars to meet the interests and needs of our clients.
- All sessions offer follow-up suggestions as part of the Training Masters’ belief that “training is not an event. It’s a process.”
Now, we invite you to enjoy your review of our training sessions library.
“CREATING A COMPANY CULTURE OF GREATNESS”
All Groups from Individual Departments to the Entire Company
- Focuses on creating the optimistic organization
- Incorporates the vision, mission and values of the organization
- Promotes the company goals as common goals for everyone
- Demonstrates the big picture of company operations
- Promotes a weave of everyone’s efforts with a customer focus
- Presents the critical communication quad: writing, speaking, listening, non-verbal
- Deepens the understanding positive power impacts
- Provides communication role playing and practice
- Encourages the eradication of mind blinders and “stingers”
- Shares best practices that contribute to greatness
“MAKING A GREAT FIRST IMPRESSION”
Receptionists and Administrative Assistants
- Enhances people skills and telephone etiquette
- Focuses on key customer satisfaction factors
- Promotes a systems approach to front desk tasks
- Initiates a consistent process for answering and directing calls
- Promotes a deeper understanding of the receptionist/administrative assistant roles and their impact on the organization’s success
- Presents best practices that contribute to exceptional customer service through relevant role play scenarios
- Involves participants in evaluative case study situations
“BRINGING OUT THE BEST IN PEOPLE”
All Groups from Separate Departments to the Entire Company
- Bridges “internal” employee satisfaction to “external” customer loyalty
- Focuses on key customer satisfaction factors
- Reveals the emotional connection that customers crave
- Refines current practices and introduces new service excellence concepts
- Reviews customer needs and characteristics as the core of service and satisfaction
- Explores the personal, professional and procedural dimensions of customer service
- Involves “stinger” identification, causes and prevention in role play scenarios
- Identifies restrictive and liberating habit patterns in practice situations
- Promotes the five A’s of customer service
- Provides a checklist for periodic review of the organization’s customer excellence status
“LET’S ROAR: RALLY OUR AMAZING RESOURCES”
Departments or Full Staff
- Sparks enthusiasm for the organization’s vision and mission
- Promotes a positive approach and response to change
- Energizes the team toward the achievement of goals together
- Focuses on improving communication within the company
- Addresses the shift from roles to relationships within a “Total Company Effort”
- Shares best practices that contribute to amazing organizations
- Guides the incorporation of practices that exceed expectations
“THOSE THREE LITTLE WORDS”
Short presentations ideal for brief programs, graduations, luncheons or other group gatherings to inspire and enlighten.
- “Make My Day” – Making others feel important
- “Lighting The Fire” – Sparking motivation in ourselves and others
- “What’s My Line?” – Intriguing facts about familiar people
- “Get Over It” – Strategies to overcoming roadblocks in life
- “Get It Done” – Tips to overcome procrastination
- “Rise and Shine” – Shifting to an optimistic outlook
- “It’s About Time” – Time management suggestions
- “And Then Some” – Customer service/satisfaction strategies
- “Win From Within” – Silencing the negative voice inside
- “Be The Light” – Hints for bringing out the best in others
- “Life Is Good” – Humorous stories from various life situations
- “Making Your Mark” – Tips for branding yourself (ideal for commencement ceremonies)
- Vive la differénce!” – A humorous look at male/female communications
For more titles and topics, contact us!
OTHER TRAINING MASTERS RESOURCES
Training Masters is pleased to receive keynote speaking invitations. Our experience has included conventions, graduation ceremonies, annual events, luncheons and dinners. Please contact us for more information.
Conducting effective meetings, particularly strategic planning meetings, requires a facilitation process that focuses on the objectives, keeps the agenda moving, involves all participants, provides opportunity for constructive dialogue, tracks discussions, visually organizes information and creates value for everyone’s time devoted to the session. The longer the meeting agenda and timeframe, the more critical the facilitation process becomes. In many situations, it is better to allow an expert facilitator to guide the meeting than to rely on someone within the organization. Training Masters brings expert facilitation skills to your meeting by learning about your organization, the purpose of the session and your goals.
Training Masters is a provider and training facilitator of “Everything DiSC.” Businesses and organizations seeking to improve the performance of their people and processes can turn us for the outstanding assessments and materials that support a variety of common training issues. “Everything DiSC” provides solutions for the workplace that teach professionals how to connect better with others, to learn more about themselves and to address specific challenges such as improving time management, developing diversity understanding, clarifying employee expectations, reducing conflict, increasing team cohesion and more.
Easy-to-use online assessments provide summaries and reports that reveal areas of opportunity for organizational improvement and become valuable tools for strategic planning efforts. For organizations that simply need the “Everything DiSC” assessments, Training Masters is a provider.
For organizations that need facilitation and/or training support that incorporates the assessment tools, the professionals at Training Masters will conduct sessions and provide the level of consultation that you need to support your desired results!
For more information about “Everything DiSC” tools and training options, contact us.
KlickerZ® Audience Response Technology: Handheld Remotes
On a scale of 1 – 5, how interactive are your training programs? How well do you integrate engaging technology tools into your programs? Many of Training Masters’ presentations utilize KlickerZ,® our proprietary hardware and software that stimulates participant interest, attention and interaction thus making training sessions and meetings much more effective! KlickerZ software is a free add-in feature of PowerPoint.® It’s easy to add multiple choice true/false or survey-type questions to new or existing PowerPoint presentations, and everyone receives immediate feedback. The interaction is driven by Training Masters’ handheld remotes provided to the participants who experience an enthusiastic, dynamic program. Results of the questioning process can be saved and reviewed. As a learning tool, KlickerZ adds great value to training sessions and provides follow-up opportunity that follows our belief that training is not an event – it’s a process!
For more information about KlickerZ, click here.
KlickerZ Live: BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
Mobile devices are now personal appendages! Most people are attached to them! “Bring Your Own Device” strategies are finding wide acceptance in many organizations. Incorporating the use of personal devices into training sessions is one of the most effective strategies.
Training Masters’ KlickerZ® software accommodates the latest technology advances! As BYOD becomes more widely used , meetings and training sessions become more valuable and meaningful! Trainers and meeting facilitators create interactive programs using our “KlickerZ Live”® software as it integrates with PowerPoint.® Participants attending the sessions access the presentation on their own devices via the web creating full-scale involvement and the opportunity to review the session anytime they desire.
“KlickerZ Live” creates the same stimulating participatory sessions as the KlickerZ handheld remotes do. It’s easy-to-use and there is no IT expertise required. Feedback to questions and opinions is immediate. “KlickerZ Live” can be used with any Internet-enabled device including Apple, Android, Windows, Kindle, Nook, etc. with no special apps required.
For more information about “KlickerZ Live,” click here.